Saturday, January 22, 2011

First post on my new blog!

I've started this blog to share pictures and events with friends and family. Since I already keep a regular physical journal, I probably wont be posting any deep stuff here. So I have no idea if this blog will be very interesting! I had a difficult time trying to think of a name for my blog, because all the names I could think of sounded strange and would need some explanation. So then someone told me, "why not just name it: needs no explanation?" It sounded good to me, so I took it! And thus, my blog was born.

And for people who don't know anything about me, I'm a late 20-something female art student on a leave of absence until I gain residency where I live. I'm interested in painting, drawing, collecting things, studying the stock market, antiques, fashion, nerdy stuff, just about everything really. I live in the sunny land of Arizona and I moved here from New York City about a year and a half ago. So don't be surprised if I mention NYC occasionaly!

No comments:

Post a Comment