Saturday, January 7, 2012

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!

Well I think I've found a new time to blog! I'm going to be working Saturdays now, and so far it appears that they may not be all that busy. So I'm trying to find things to do, and yes- I did bring my sketchbook to work so that I can get some drawing/creative time in.

But because all I have to do at work is sit in front of the computer, I've been looking at some of the things that Asos has on their website. Asos is pretty much my new favorite place to find cool shoes. Although I certainly can't afford to buy most of what I see. So here is my bored shameless shoe post!

First off, I really like these shoes and I kind of want to get them. They are about 45 dollars I think. I love the see-thru lace!


They also come in creme, but I'm not sure which is better and I'm kind of leaning toward black. What do you think?

I really like the colors and desgin of this shoe. It's so cute!


This shoe is a little 80's, but I'm still really digging it.
This shoe looks playful and fun!
Totally love metallic leopard print!
Words can't even express how cute this shoe is!
Okay, the interesting thing about this shoe is that I actually own it, but not in orange. I have it in grey suede and purple. I bought them at TJMaxx for about a third of the price that Asos is selling these for. It's interesting when you see a pair of shoes that you own on a website because sometimes they look completely different. In real life, these shoes have a super high arch. But looking at them in this picture it really doesn't seem like it.
How cute are these? They are velvet with bows! like little slippers. SOOO cute.
Side view!
Of course I had to throw in a few dresses. 
I like this. apparently I really like color blocking.

I SO wanted this dress but when I discovered it, they didn't have my size and probably still don't. I wish I could have it.

This dress is sort of cute. I guess I'm more attracted to the cut and fit of it than anything else. It probably wouldn't look that great on me in this color combination, but it certainly looks good on the model!
I also really like these Vince Camuto shoes at Dillards. I love metallic accents!
 Okay, well that's enough for now. If I had pictures of my plants then I would blog about those as well, but I don't. The temperature is still in the 70's and I can tell you that the two sunflowers seeds that were moms have sprung up already. So have my 2 zucchinis. I might actually plant more of both, though. I'm eagerly awaiting for my purple tomatoes to come up, but no sign of them yet!



2 comments:

  1. I am going to buy that blue and yellow striped dress right now!!! Also, what job do you have that you can shoe shop all day and sketch? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You're buying stuff from MYYY wishlist? You better check the length of the dress before you buy it, idk how long it is. I work at one of the libraries on campus and my boss isnt around on saturday so it leaves me bored with nothing much to do.

    ReplyDelete